If you are looking for recommendations, here are my personal favorite spots to check out in Rocky Point!
Bar / Restaurants
- Collins Cantina at the Princesa (Sandy Beach)- Its right there by the guard gate, and they have great food & great prices. Its always nice to just walk down to the end of the building for a great meal. Check out 2X1 Burger night on Mondays, or Gringo Bingo on Thursdays. Closed Wednesdays.
- Diego’s Tiki Bar (Sandy Beach) - Great new beach restaurant / bar. At the Esmoralda resort, just before the pier. Its a nice longer walk from the Princesa. Good food and good vibes
- Wrecked at the Reef (Sandy Beach): great place to keep your toes in the sand and listen to live music, or hear the ocean. I love sitting down at the beach and hanging out here. Food is typical bar fare, but the spot is awesome.
- JJ’s Cantina (Cholla Bay) This iconic bar/restaurant was recently taken over by the Wrecked at the Reef owners, and they definitely did some upgrades. Thankfully they kept the core of JJ’s the same - with the terraced outdoor tables and bar looking out over Cholla Bay.
- Oyster Farm (Past Los Conchas) - I’m not sure the location any more, but if you go out past Los Concos,
Other spots & happenings:
Theres so much to do in Rocky Point, but in the end my favorite is to just sit on the beach and enjoy sound of the ocean.
Let me know what your favorite thing to do is!